The impact of recent times could perhaps be seen as striking hardest at the least deserving in particular the many wonderful charities of our Islands community.
At Finest.im we recognise this impact. Our business ethos is not only that of the genuine desire to help local businesses thrive but to in turn help our local community. Our business comes from the heart, we saw our charities suffering and wanted to do our small bit to help. With the sales proceeds of our Finest.im Community Cards we have taken the decision to make a donation with every purchase.
Our first chosen charity is “The Isle of Man Food Bank” set up in December 2013 they are a Manx registered charity, providing assistance in response to situations of real need and hardship..
Isle of Man Foodbank provides:
- crisis support in the form of food parcels to families and individuals in need.
- a support and action plan to help get beyond the crisis, and plan for a return to independence.
- advice on cooking with minimal facilities.
- a means of distributing surplus food from suppliers to those in need.
If you feel you, your company, your charity or your organization is able to offer support in any or all of the areas given, don’t hesitate to get in touch via:
- Telephone: 01624 646999
- Mobile / text: 07624 311550
- Email: email@example.com